Croeso Welcome from your Mayor and Councillors
Welcome to our website which we hope you will find easy to navigate. We have endeavoured to lay before you all the information you might wish to know about the workings of Penmaenmawr Town Council.
All our Councillors are committed to improving the environments of the three Wards and working in partnership with other groups and the local county council to provide the best value service possible.
Agenda and Minutes of Council Meetings are available on the meetings page. A large amount of other information is available on the other pages.
Please feel free to contact any of the Councillors or the mayor at any time. We are always more than happy to listen to your concerns and ideas to improve own Town. We achieve so much more when we work together.
Please contact us via the contact page or on the email address below.
Your views are valuable to us to help shape our community.
June 2015: Pen to Paper Newsletter
Welcome to our new look ‘Pen to Paper’,Penmaenmawr Town Council’s new regular newsletter with news and views from around our communities. If you have ideas or views or would like to publicise a group or activity in our community then please email email@example.com.
Download: Pen to Paper Newsletter June 2015
Penmaenmawr Town Council Vision
Penmaenmawr Town Council is committed to improving the environment and the quality of experience for the people who live, work and visit the area.
To achieve this vision the Council will work towards:
1. Setting an individual focus for the town, (comprising the three wards of Penmaenan, Pant-yr-Afon and Dwygyfylchi) making it distinct from other towns and areas.
2. Improving the facilities and looking after the well-being of all our citizens.
The above will be realised through:
1. Working in collaboration and partnership with other groups and organisations.
2. Seeking and listening to public opinion, across the generations, and objectively considering all comments and requests to the best of our ability.
3. Fostering links with other agencies in order to maintain and promote the individual and special character of Penmaenmawr – its environment; its heritage; its amenities; and its people.